Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Minimizing Waste, Maximizing Efficiency - Integrated Supply Chain Management
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (EDT)
New Brunswick, NJ
Utilizing real life case studies, Almac will facilitate interactive workshops that will provide insight and solutions to the challenges associated with clinical supply chain management.
Within the workshops critical areas will be considered such as:
- Successful cross functional communication
- The importance of the project planning and initiation phase
- Effectively using IVRS
- Using product pooling as a technique to maximize supply chain flexibility
- Adapting the plan if study parameters change
- Maintaining the supply chain, to ensure continued treatment of patients
These workshops are designed to generate discussions on topics relevant to professionals involved in Clinical Supply, Clinical Operations, IVRS Management and Strategic Outsourcing.
*Agenda to follow shortly
When & Where
Almac provides the most comprehensive range of services extending from research through pharmaceutical and clinical development to commercialisation of product.
Visit our website for further details on how our services can assist your next clinical trial.